nrdo-list

Re: [nrdo-list] foreign key reference error

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: [nrdo-list] foreign key reference error
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:26:45 -0500

On 3/29/06, Michael Hitchcock <address@hidden> wrote:
> So that means I can't use an "orderby" in my get multi?

I don't think it means that - but as I say I haven't yet reproduced
the error due to unrelated problems, so I can't be sure.

The only way I can think that orderby might be affected by the lack of
a comparer is in the Mocking support (see my blog a few months back)
which emulates SQL queries in memory. Since the mocking support is
entirely unused unless you choose to use it, if you *are* getting
compile errors in the mocking part of the code, you can just put
appropriate #if/#endif around that too.

Stuart.
--
http://sab39.dev.netreach.com/