openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] OpenEXR on Irix

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] OpenEXR on Irix
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:05:49 -0800 (PST)

Strange.  We use:

% CC -version
MIPSpro Compilers: Version 7.3.1.2m

And OpenEXR seems to compile OK here, so that doesn't jive with Kevin's
experience, unless something changed in the .3m release.  We don't use gcc
on IRIX at all, but would like to support that.  Philippe, if you can send
me the details of the problems with the latest gcc on IRIX, I can look
into it.

-dwh-