openexr-user

[Openexr-user] Compiling on Nvidia/Linux

From: John Coldrick
Subject: [Openexr-user] Compiling on Nvidia/Linux
Date: 23 Jan 2003 13:43:14 -0500

        Well, as usual, just to partially answer my own question :/ - it's an
fltk problem.  On closer examination, it doesn't seem to have a few GL
functions working...I'll go pecking about the fltk site looking for
clues...so it's nothing to do with EXR at all...:)

        Still, if anyone's been down the NVIDIA/LInux/fltk path, any advice
would be appreciated....

        Cheers,

        J.C.

Houdini/Renderman/Discreet                           425 Adelaide St W
416-504-0425                                         Toronto, ON Canada
address@hidden                                        M5V 1S4
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one
works.