openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] Cannot compile exrdisplay on Mac OS X

From: Weston Houghton
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] Cannot compile exrdisplay on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:37:41 -0500

Heee, that's funny, totally flew over my head that your name was Paul too, I actually was referring to a friend of mine named paul who works at ILM. sorry about that.

Anyhow, I did a little more searching, and you're right. It seems that apple's math.h does not include them, but Metrowerks MSL does. How silly of Apple. I'll have to do a little more digging. Regardless it shouldn't be too hard to replace them.

In regards to your man pages, did you install Fink? I did it a while ago, and found some issues with using man following that, I had to call the original version of man outside of /sw explicitly. I then gave up on Fink and just kept working on things myself.

I'll see what I can get started as far as a ProjectBuilder (Mach-O) version of the toolset this week, and if anyone is interested in a CodeWarrior version, let me know, as I'll have to do a CW (CFM) version for working with Maya.

Cheers,
Wes