openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] Compiling on Nvidia/Linux

From: John Coldrick
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] Compiling on Nvidia/Linux
Date: 28 Jan 2003 10:52:51 -0500

        No, thanks Drew - it compiled fine.  For the record, it was some rather
conservative defaults in the configure files for fltk on Linux that
didn't compile opengl - I flipped them on, it worked, and OEXR compiled
fine...Redhat 7.3...NVidia detonator drivers 1.0-2960...

        Cheers,

        J.C.

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 00:54, Drew Hess wrote:

> Hey John, are you still having problems?
>

> -dwh-
>

> On 23 Jan 2003, John Coldrick wrote:
>

> >     Well, as usual, just to partially answer my own question :/ - it's an
> > fltk problem.  On closer examination, it doesn't seem to have a few GL
> > functions working...I'll go pecking about the fltk site looking for
> > clues...so it's nothing to do with EXR at all...:)
> >
> >     Still, if anyone's been down the NVIDIA/LInux/fltk path, any advice
> > would be appreciated....
> >
> >     Cheers,
> >
> >     J.C.

Houdini/Renderman/Discreet                           425 Adelaide St W
416-504-0425                                         Toronto, ON Canada
address@hidden                                        M5V 1S4
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
something.