Re: [Openvds-devel] Does FreeVSD have it's own API?

From: Urivan Saaib
Subject: Re: [Openvds-devel] Does FreeVSD have it's own API?
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:04:16 -0400 (EDT)

>> Hope you can help on the development of the OpenVDS version.
> i wrote a very-very simple utility (server-client) for administering
> mail-boxes within mail-domains. This is a test software, but i use it on my
> servers, while i writing new one (more enhanced). You can download it from
> ftp://fortress.mirotel.net/FREEVSD-TOOLS/mail_accntd-0.0.3a.tar.bz2
> This is a simple frontend for vsdadm.
> You can mail me you prepositions and bug-reports on this utility.

I just a quick look on your code, haven't compiled nor used yet, but seems
like it provides one of the functionalities of the VAdmind i previously
sent, but yours seems to have to run on the host server and VAdmind is for
virtuals only (thus i'm trying to make it more system wide supported).

Btw, didnt get any comments about the VADmind i sent... Did you all got it?

Regards,
Urivan Saaib
Presidente
CiberNET Mexico