Re: [Openvds-devel] Does FreeVSD have it's own API?

From: Urivan Saaib
Subject: Re: [Openvds-devel] Does FreeVSD have it's own API?
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:32:09 -0400 (EDT)

---Reply to mail from Remedy about [Openvds-devel] Does FreeVSD have it's own
API?
>> I just a quick look on your code, haven't compiled nor used yet, but seems
>> like it provides one of the functionalities of the VAdmind i previously
>> sent, but yours seems to have to run on the host server and VAdmind is for
>> virtuals only (thus i'm trying to make it more system wide supported).
>
> So, we could cooperate :)

Sure !

>> Btw, didnt get any comments about the VADmind i sent... Did you all got it?
> Nope, i didn't new about this software at all. Could do give me the link
> to it ? (or upload to ftp://fortress.mirotel.net/incoming?:)
>
> I would try to make mail_accnt more flexible, but now i have this :)

You can get it at

http://www.c-ber.net/software/freevsd-1.4.9-2/VAdmind.tar.gz

This is perl code and you'll need to install the XML:Twig perl module
(Yes, this is an xml protocol)

Regards,
Urivan Saaib
Presidente