pan-devel

RE: [Pan-devel] new feature

From: Haran Shivanan
Subject: RE: [Pan-devel] new feature
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:08:35 +0530 (IST)

Module 'address@hidden' core dumped on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 with the...

> I guess you are talking about marking a thread as read at once.
Actually, what I meant was:
I have some discussion in a thread, but the first few articles in the
thread are not there. Either accidently deleted or (more likely) you only
downloaded the last n articles and so, don't have the entire discussion
thread. I wanted to a feature that would get the earlier articles in the
thread in order to make it complete.
I often, don't just download all the newest articles, because of a limited
quota. I just get the last 50-100. If I find a particular thread
interesting, it would be nice to be able to get all the previous articles
in the thread.

Hope I'm clear.

--
"The urge to save Humanity is almost always a false front for the
urge to Rule" - H.L. Mencken