pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Status of DB Backend?

From: Dan Johnson
Subject: [Pan-devel] Status of DB Backend?
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 15:06:49 -0400

I was curious if anyone has a workable in progress version of pan with the db backend as discussed in the mailing list. I'm looking at the pan cvs but dont see any mention of this code or other patches for working with 1+million header groups. I'd me more than willing to test any code that's been cranked out in this subjects.

Thanks,
Dan