pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Hacking pan for Giganews

From: Conrad J. Sabatier
Subject: [Pan-devel] Hacking pan for Giganews
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 16:35:28 -0500

Hi.  I'm in the process of hacking the pan source code to take fuller
advantage of my Giganews Diamond account (50 connections!, whoo boy!).

I've already modified pan/gui/server-ui.cc to allow me to set the
server's config to 50 connections (that part was easy), but I'm looking
now for how to hack pan's task management to do more simultaneous header
downloads, binary file saves, etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I'll send back to the list
anything I come up with, if anyone's interested.

Thanks!

--
Conrad J. Sabatier
address@hidden