pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Hacking pan for Giganews

From: Conrad J. Sabatier
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Hacking pan for Giganews
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 03:06:45 -0500

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 06:18:57 +0000 (UTC)
Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Conrad J. Sabatier posted on Tue, 09 Aug 2011 19:20:54 -0500 as
> excerpted:
>
> > On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 16:40:37 -0700 walt
> > <address@hidden> wrote:

> >> Hi Conrad, and welcome to the pan mailing list.  (Forgive my
> >> senility if you've posted here before :)
> >
> > Thank you, and no, I'm new to this list.  :-)
>
> I haven't seen that name in some time!  Welcome! =:^)

Thanks.  :-)

Yes, it has been quite a while.  I'm just getting back online, believe
it or not, after a *long* hiatus.  Never would have thought I could
survive such a deprivation for as long as I did, but I'm still
here!  :-)

Gosh, it's great to be back!  So sad to see that Cox no longer carries
news anymore, though.  That was a rude surprise, to say the least.

I was wondering if our paths might cross eventually.  I've been
wondering about some of the old Cox newsgroups crowd.  Great to hear
from you.

I see you're still as prolific a poster as ever.  :-)  Wow, how *do*
you find the time?  Amazing.

Well, give me time to digest everything you wrote and I'll get back to
you.  Thanks very much for the reply (and for the welcome!).

Take care,

Conrad

--
Conrad J. Sabatier