Re: [paragui-users] Does this mean the new homepage is up?

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Does this mean the new homepage is up?
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 07:50:03 -0700 (PDT)

Cool,
  I mentioned in the paragui thread on the SDL
mailing-list something about making a "more C++-like"
wrapper to the physfs portion of paragui.  I was
thinking of, say, adding a function that will return a
vector< string >* or & that calls the directory
listing function (I forget the name of it offhand, but
it's the one that returns a char** that has to be
cleaned up with a function call later).  Another thing
that might be convenient is adding a few overloaded
inlines that map a string parameter to a char *
parameter in some of the existing functions where you
don't expect the value to almost always be constant
(like the style names).  Neithter of these changes
would effect binary compatibility, and would be a
convenience to people who do things "the C++ way".
What do you guys think?

Andrew.