[paragui-users] was: several fonts in ParaGUI app

From: Himmler Andreas /OI&T
Subject: [paragui-users] was: several fonts in ParaGUI app
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:59:58 +0200

Hi!

I found a message with the same question that I have in the archives, but your answer did'nt do it...

The goal is to have more than one Truetypefont in an theme.

I've the following entries in my theme-file:

<widget>
    <type value="RadioButton"/>
    <object>
        <name value="RadioButton"/>
    </object>
</widget>

But if I create a radiobutton with the line:

PG_RadioButton Radio1(NULL,1,PG_Rect(261,101,598,30),"TEST");
Radio1.Show();

the font is the default one.....

What to do here??? Did I forget something?

Or is there another way to get different fonts in my app?

Thanks for your hints and tips in advance!

Bye,

Himmler Andreas