[paragui-users] Theming of listbox

From: Olaf Ernst
Subject: [paragui-users] Theming of listbox
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 20:10:37 +0200

Hello,

Has anyody experience with theming a ListBox.
I can't get it to read the right section in the xml file.

The std listbox is defined as:

<widget>
  <type value="ListBox"/>
  <object>
    <name value="ThemeWidget"/>
  </object>
  <object>
    <name value="ListBoxItem"/>
  </object>
  <object>
    <name value="ScrollbarV"/>
  </object>
</widget>

I have defines my own widget with:

<widget>
  <type value="MyListBox"/>
  <object>
    <name value="ThemeWidget"/>
  </object>
  <object>
    <name value="ListBoxItem"/>
  </object>
  <object>
    <name value="ScrollbarV"/>
  </object>
</widget>

OK, so I build a ListBox object (which calls "LoadTheme("ListBox")" in
it's
constructor) and then call MyListBox->LoadTheme("MyListBox").
This call reads the values from the "ListBox" section of the "MyListBox"
widget,
but not the "ListBoxItem" and "ScrollbarV" section. Any changes in these
sections show no effect. It still uses the values from the "ListBox"
widget
for the items and the scrollbar

Am I on some wrong track here ?
If not, is there a workaround for this problem ?

greetings

                                olaf