Re: [paragui-users] was: several fonts in ParaGUI app

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] was: several fonts in ParaGUI app
Date: 10 Jun 2002 14:24:28 +0200

Oops,..

That's a tricky one :)
It isn't working because the label in the radiobutton is a childwidget.
The theme only sets the font of the parent.

I fixed this for 1.0.2. Please checkout from CVS or wait till tomorrow
(RC4).

You can also set the font in your code by:
radiobutton.SetFont("andys/cour.ttf", true);
radiobutton.SetFontSize(20, true);

Thanks for your help

Alex