AW: [paragui-users] was: several fonts in ParaGUI app

From: Himmler Andreas /OI&T
Subject: AW: [paragui-users] was: several fonts in ParaGUI app
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:37:12 +0200

Hi!

I think you meant SetFontName... Ok. This one works!

But one question more: is there any support for unproportional fonts? I
think that the spaces and spacings between the characters are rendered not
correctly when I use the font 'Courier' for example.... ;-(

Can i adjust this thing myself or is it planned to fix this problem in
future releases?

Bye,

Himmler Andreas