[paragui-users] Support for mingw32

From: Neuralgya
Subject: [paragui-users] Support for mingw32
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:14:46 +0200

Hi;

I'm new on this list. I've been playin' with paragui lately, and I've found
that it covers a lot of my needs. But there is a problem. I'm trying to
develop my projects using open-source software. There's no problem on Linux,
but I haven't been able to make a working lib from paragui source-code on
mingw32 for Windows. I do _not_ like using Visual C++ because not everybody
can afford it, mingw it's a free compiler. Has anybody compiled paragui
library on mingw? Any clue?.

Thanx in advance. You're doing a very good job. Greetings from Spain.

Augusto Beiro (aka neuralgya).
http://worldspace.berlios.de