Re: [paragui-users] Support for mingw32

From: Augusto Beiro
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Support for mingw32
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:19:17 +0200

Hi again;

I've download (they were hard to find) the necesary libs for mingw32
(libz, libfreetype and libexpat). The main problem is the lack of a Makefile
for mingw32. I've compiled the lib but I haven't been able to build a working
library. (dll and ar file).

.lib files from VC doesn't work at all. Haven't found any script to help, only
a Borland project file some one posted here gave me some clues.

I was expecting to find somebody who had made this work before.

Greetings.