[paragui-users] thinking of opengl still

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] thinking of opengl still
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:59:58 -0700 (PDT)

Am starting to think that maybe glSDL isn't the right idea...
although it's been a nice inbetween step.

No - the system is -not- yet operational.  And the patch is about ~70k
bzipped so I'm not uploading it here.

I've almost got plugin graphics working and am still hunting for some
artifacts from moving over to a graphics abstraction layer.  ParaGUI has a
fairly small set of graphics commands so it's fairly easy to abstract *g*

So email me if you want a current patch (against current [more or less]
CVS of alpha paragui) otherwise I'll just post when I have all the demos
working plus an opengl demo :)

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis