Re: [paragui-users] thinking of opengl still

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] thinking of opengl still
Date: 14 Jun 2002 23:32:19 +0200

Am Fre, 2002-06-14 um 23.20 schrieb Teunis Peters:
> On 13 Jun 2002, Alexander Pipelka wrote:
>
> > If you want we can open a CVS branch for you.
> > This way everyone could follow your progress and drop in some ideas.
> >
> > What do you think ?
>
> I think that would be a wonderful idea :)

Ok.
Please create an account at savannah.gnu.org.
Create an ssh key and add it at your personal page.
After that please tell me your login name.

Here the rough sequence how to get along with CVS:

Create a patch of your current changes:
cvs -z3 diff -c3p > opengl.patch

Then checkout the "devel-opengl" branch from the CVS repository:
cvs -z3 address@hidden:/cvsroot/paragui/ co -r
devel-opengl paragui

Patch the checked out sources with your changes:
patch -p0 < opengl.patch

Commit your changes:
cvs -z3 commit

Alex