[paragui-users] OpenGL work - next CVS update within a few days *g*

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] OpenGL work - next CVS update within a few days *g*
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 14:48:10 -0700 (PDT)

New updates:
        Video driver management code - working on this.  Hoping to have
        operational today...  Uses SDL's module loader but suspect have to
        rewrite....  am prepared to supply code for unix/windows *g*

Any thoughts on this?
Just cleaning up the core lib now - still hunting the segfault-on-exit
And I -will- attempt a DirectX driver soon *sillygrin*

The driver manager allows drivers to be written in seperate libs btw -
which could prove to be an advantage.  I'm also thinking of child
applications being loaded into ParaGUI apps, especially thanks to the XML
stuff... *g*

More later, and any ideas on this would be VERY appreciated :)

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis