Re: [paragui-users] this quietness makes one frightened (and insane :))

From: Clemens Kirchgatterer
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] this quietness makes one frightened (and insane :))
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 11:24:22 +0100

Ulf Lorenz <address@hidden> wrote:

> In short, I use this mail to apply for the position of project
> leadership (or however you would call it in a bazar-like environment)
> IF one or two other people here share this position with me. They
> don't have to have time now or even often, but I don't feel prepared
> to do it alone.

i'm glad to see people still be intrested enough in paragui to not let
it die quietly. i still have my doubts, as long as the maintainer is not
as directly and "personally" connected to the project as alex was.
(becaus he started the project and did most of the coding.) but who
knows. it would be really a pitty if it just goes away.

i will not give up the hope, that alex may come back one day and lead us
from the dark. ;-)

anyway, whoever will take maintainership, i wish him good luck. and
for sure, i'm going to switch off the light, when i'm the last to leave.

best regards ...
clemens