Re: [paragui-users] this quietness makes one frightened (and insane :))

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] this quietness makes one frightened (and insane :))
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:31:50 +0100

On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 01:33:09AM -0800, Teunis Peters wrote:
> I've been sent contribution mail?  Strange...  never seen it...
> That could be the problem actually.
And I haven't got it back. Mmmh, perhaps the mail relay was hungry. :)

> My own tendency of letting my mind wander into different .. possibilities
> .. doesn't help either.  I'm currently rewriting the C port I did (again)
> for optimization on an old pentium laptop.  Kind of fun actually.  Since
> ParaGUI does -not- do what I need except for my opengl branch - whose
> opengl driver is nowhere near 100% - I've been working on other things.
Since I account to the people not so much interested in OpenGL: Did you try
to rewrite the whole of paragui using OpenGL? Or just add an OpenGL widget?

Are there any changes which could be useful in the main branch of paragui as
well?

> to be entirely honest the lack of assistance with where I got stuck is why
> I kind of stopped working on devel-opengl.  That and not really sure IF
> anyone else wanted the changes I wrote...  gleah that's the trouble with
> big diffs, who knows if it's necessary.
Yep.

> G'day, eh? :)
>       - Teunis
Ulf

--
'I knew the two of you would get along like a house on fire.' Screams, flames,
people running for safety...