[paragui-users] Development

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: [paragui-users] Development
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 00:39:20 +0100

Ugh,..
Don't call it A...
Ahhhh....

Well, well, well, ...

As someone of you may recognized,...
I'm back. (Yes, the CVS ML is some kind of private eye)

Ok. Let's split it and make it clear:

1.) I won't be the maintainer of that stuff.
I'll just do some development work that will fit my needs.

2.) As I'm familiar with that kind of development (Yes, OSS in general),
I won't announce anything. If U want to contribute. Fine. If not. Your
fault.

3.) I'll follow my ROADMAP strictly (currently available in
docs/ROADMAP). I'll change my roadmap if anyone is really interested in
contributing. (Yes, you will have to know what we're taking about).

4.) development is taking place in the "devel-1-1" branch. No excuse.

5.) OSS is fun! If you're willing to understand.

Hmm, I guess that's it by now.
Ok. To clarify the devel-1-0 situation:
NOT MY DEAL. Contact the responsible maintainer.

Nearly done.

I'll skip the usual postscriptum blah, blah,...

Alex