RE: [paragui-users] Development

From: Kirk Haderlie
Subject: RE: [paragui-users] Development
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:40:41 -0800

What tools are used to build the devel1-1 branch?  We tried to build with
visual studio .NET and ended up with 959 error.  I believe it is mostly
"using namespace std;" problems.  We are just trying to start with a
buildable branch on the windows platform.  The head doesn't build and
porting sigcx is not somehting we are interested in doing.