plash

[Plash] Still have not really dug into plash

From: Richard Uhtenwoldt
Subject: [Plash] Still have not really dug into plash
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 18:17:56 -0000

I have not yet found the time to install and learn
how to use plash.  It seems from where I am standing that
there is a lot to learn, including an new (shell) language
with a syntax that is quite unfamiliar to me despite my
knowing dozens of languages.  (I have for example, studied
the nonstandard Unix shell es and use the nonstandard Unix
shell rc.)

Is there a small piece of plash I can install on my Linux
box that is the least bit useful or interesting on its own?