[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: ac-archive moved to non-GNU

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: ac-archive moved to non-GNU
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 20:18:14 +0100

During the Re: [gnu.org #221172] Is autoconf-archive GNU? And how GNU
is it? conversation, you added details about ac-archive, then I asked:

---
For clarify, we'll need to move ac-archive from GNU to non-GNU. This
implies changing the webpages URL and the mailing lists domain,
although we can setup redirections in a first step.

Is it ok for you (Peter)?
---
and you should have received a notification of this via RT.

Then RMS confirmed the project should be moved to non-GNU, and that's
what I did. RMS has to final decision about what should be GNU or not.

If you have concerns about the current situation, please say so and we
can work to improve it.

--
Sylvain