Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] cgit/gitweb - owner updates

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] cgit/gitweb - owner updates
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 23:01:41 GMT

BTW, I just thought of one more point: if the purpose of the owner field
is to provide a way for people to contact the maintainers, only bug-PKG
(not bugs-PKG, by the way) would do, I think.  Maintainers are not
obligated to be on any help or discussion list by the GNU standards.
Although it's true that in practice they almost(?) always are.

Anyway, looking at your file, findutils should be bug-findutils rather
than findutils-patches.  I didn't see any other immediate discrepancies.

thanks,
karl