[Savannah-hackers-public] mgt disk space?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] mgt disk space?
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 13:41:24 -0600

Savannah Hackers,

The disk space on mgt is getting tight.

  address@hidden:~# df -lh
  /dev/xvda2             16G   14G  938M  94% /

I looked briefly at where the disk space is being used but didn't find
any significant caches yet.  I will keep looking.  It doesn't seem
like mgt should be larger than 6G-8G in size.  There is almost
certainly some files to clean up.

Karl, I found /root/colonialone from 2011 at 1.8G.  There is a README
addressed to you there.  Could you look at that directory and see if
it is still needed?  Freeing would open up significant breathing room
until we work through the rest of things.

Thanks!
Bob