Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] mgt disk space?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] mgt disk space?
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 22:30:51 GMT

    The disk space on mgt is getting tight.

We should ask them to make a bigger partition, it seems to me.  It seems
bizarre to have to worry about disk space now when we didn't before.

    Karl, I found /root/colonialone from 2011 at 1.8G.  There is a README
    addressed to you there.  Could you look at that directory and see if
    it is still needed?

Can you move it to some other partition/host where there is space?  (One
big .tar.gz or whatever would be fine.)  Nothing in there is needed
live, unless I'm much mistaken (always possible), but it was the root
system at one time.  It can probably be deleted without losing much if
anything, but I can't investigate that any time soon, and disk space is
so much cheaper than human time, anyway ...  -k