Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] How to take over an abandoned project

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] How to take over an abandoned project
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 22:32:20 GMT

    My mails to the list showed up nearly only a day later.

The first time any address posts to any list, it has to be approved by a
human, and there are only a couple of us doing that job. At least I
surmise that is what is happening.

    Well one of the users of sv-users managed to find the phone number
    of Rein Couperous and gave him a call about it. In result Rein wrote
    yesterday to sv-users that he would agree to the transfer.

Excellent!

    So maybe we should wait some more time or I can forward the message to
    you.

There is nothing pending in the sv-users (or any other) list right now,
so I guess it was accidentally deleted somewhere. I'm hunting for it,
but meanwhile, yes, please send it. With the Message-ID and other
headers if possible.

Thanks,
Karl