[Savannah-hackers-public] New hacker Andrew Janke - demo MySQL server ac

From: Andrew Janke
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] New hacker Andrew Janke - demo MySQL server access
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 16:48:48 -0400

Hi, Savannah administrator folks,

My name is Andrew Janke and I'd like to start hacking on Savane. I'm a contributor to GNU Octave, and we use Savannah for our project management. I'm primarily a back-end developer, but flexible enough that I think I could be useful on the Savane codebase.

I'm trying to run Savane locally as described in http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/RunningSavaneLocally/, and would like to get access to your demo MySQL server so I don't have to set up my own database. Could I get an account?

I use Mac, so my first priority would be to get Savane building and running on Mac/BSD systems. I've already submitted a couple bug reports.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15224
http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15223

My next priority would probably be to look at PHP 7 compatibility, so developers don't have to wrangle local installations of old PHP 5, which might interfere with other PHP installations on their machines.

Cheers,
Andrew