Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] New hacker Andrew Janke - demo MySQL serve

From: Andrew Janke
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] New hacker Andrew Janke - demo MySQL server access
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 15:26:27 -0400

On 3/28/19 8:14 AM, Ineiev wrote:
Hello,

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 03:11:41AM -0400, Andrew Janke wrote:
I'm trying to run Savane locally as described in
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/RunningSavaneLocally/, and
would like to get access to your demo MySQL server so I don't have
to set up my own database.
BTW, I've put together a list of things I'd like to do with Savane,
so you have an idea of what I've got in mind:
https://github.com/apjanke/savane/issues/2

I'll send a dump of a demo database in a private message.

Thank you!

What version of MySQL is Savane currently running on? There are some compatibility issues with MySQL 8 that I'd like to fix, but I want to check that I maintain compatibility with your current version, too.

Cheers,
Andrew