[Savannah-hackers-public] Out of memory issues on Savannah?

From: Phong X. Nguyen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Out of memory issues on Savannah?
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 12:02:16 -0700

Hello,

We pull down libidn and libidn2, both of which rely on gnulib and we have
with some increasing frequency seen remote out of memory errors. I saw from
the prior issues other people have had that we should contact this mailing
list if we need some assistance:

remote: fatal: Out of memory, malloc failed (tried to allocate 49091 bytes)

remote: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the remote side.
fatal: protocol error: bad pack header
Clone of 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/gnulib.git' into submodule path
'gnulib' failed

Thanks,