sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] The pool is shrinking

From: stuff
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] The pool is shrinking
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 20:27:21 +0200

I guess we will have to agree to disagree, i dont think we will get any further
with this.
I fully support the GDPR as do alot of people in the EU.

You have made it clear where you stand as i have.

Still not sure what Austraila has to do with the EU and the GDPR though?

But i do know that the backdoor law implemented in Austraila is part of the 5
eyes progam which the US is part of and mostly spear heads these operations as
it does in the UK as well. America is certainly not a budding example of
privacy!

Just one correction keys.openpgp.org is fully GDPR compliant for those in the
EU.

Kind Regards

Yakamo