Re: Making Spamass-Milt respect virtusertable and aliases (fwd)

From: Tony Shadwick
Subject: Re: Making Spamass-Milt respect virtusertable and aliases (fwd)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 00:33:00 +0000 (GMT)

FYI, this only works if the virtusertable in question in local, which in
my case it is not. :\  Better than nothing in this case IMHO.

I have a few machines that it would be useful, however.  I'd be inerested
in the patch and instructions for patching and re-compiling (if
needed...is it perl?)

Tony Shadwick
Manager of Internet Services
Strategic Technology Group