Re: Builing latest cvs fails on FreeBSD 5.3

From: Ronan Waide
Subject: Re: Builing latest cvs fails on FreeBSD 5.3
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:17:36 +0000

On December 8, address@hidden said:
> Thoughts?

Double-check your CVS setup to make sure it's not accidentally pulling
in older stuff; I recommend the -A flag to override any sticky
files. Of course, it's a new system, so that shouldn't be an
issue. Having done that, check that your copy of configure.in contains
a SENDMAIL chunk:

Waider (mayo.dev.ie.alphyra.com) $ > grep SENDMAIL configure.in
AC_PATH_PROG(SENDMAIL, sendmail,, [$PATH:/usr/lib])
if test "x$SENDMAIL" = x ; then
AC_ARG_VAR(SENDMAIL, [Path to sendmail])
AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED(SENDMAIL, "$SENDMAIL", [Path to sendmail])

If it doesn't, you've messed up something somewhere. CVS suggests that
the above check was added in revision 1.31 back in august 2003.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
address@hidden / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

Yossioren says, "we want pubs.  and scones, i've never seen one."