Re: Builing latest cvs fails on FreeBSD 5.3

From: Tony Shadwick
Subject: Re: Builing latest cvs fails on FreeBSD 5.3
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:29:35 -0600 (CST)

mail# cat configure.in | grep SENDMAIL
AC_PATH_PROG(SENDMAIL, sendmail,, [$PATH:/usr/lib])
if test "x$SENDMAIL" = x ; then
AC_ARG_VAR(SENDMAIL, [Path to sendmail])
AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED(SENDMAIL, "$SENDMAIL", [Path to sendmail]

So that's in there.  I did a completely clean pull using the instructions
off the website:

export CVS_RSH="ssh"

cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/spamass-milt co
spamass-milt

I also pulled the 0.2.0 release as I have always done in the past, untar
both, which creates two directories:

spamass-milt
spamass-milter-0.2.0

cd spamass-milter && cp -r * ../spamass-milter-0.2.0 && cd
../spamass-milter-0.2.0

./configure

blah blah blah

make

Now if the cvs instructions on the site and/or my building method is in
error please speak up!  This is what I've been using for the last 2 years
or so.

Tony