Re: [therion-users] Therion 0.2.13 Debian packages - testing needed

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [therion-users] Therion 0.2.13 Debian packages - testing needed
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 15:47:44 +0200

The thconfig file format shouldn't have changed - so is there something
something wrong with my compilation or is this version of therion broken?

We're sorry - but this format really changed :((( Now the projection is inserted via -proj[ection] switch, not as an argument of "export map|atlas" command.

As far as we know - there are only two other people, that are playing with therion now - one is you and the second is one Czech caver (and he started with newer version). So we've considered this change not very serious. There were also other changes in thconfig file format anyway...

We're not lucky, when doing such a changes, but doing them later would be much more painfull...

Regards, S.