Tramp ftp

From: Anakreon Mendis
Subject: Tramp ftp
Date: 11 Jan 2006 13:54:30 +0200

I tried to open a remote file via ftp.
The url I used is:
/ftp:address@hidden:21:apache/www/index.php
If I dont specifie the port then emacs thinks is a local file.
After I provide the password two buffers are created.
 *tramp/ssh 21* with content:
ssh: connect to host 21 port 22: Invalid argument

Process *tramp/ssh 21* exited abnormally with code 1

and
 *  *ftp address@hidden  3016 Internal Ange-ftp
which runs the ftp program.
ftp works fine but as a command line program on that buffer.
The file is not opened.

I tried to uninstall tramp so ange-ftp will handle the
file.
This didn't work with an error message that a tramp file
was required.

The question is:
1:How can I solve this problem with tramp
2:How can I convince emacs to use ange-ftp instead of tramp
for the file

--
Three words describe our society:homo homini lupus