adonthell-artwork

RE: [Adonthell-artwork] first new res anim & east anim

From: walther-franks
Subject: RE: [Adonthell-artwork] first new res anim & east anim
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:28:48 +0100

> > I'm still in favour of the original size I sent, but all in all
> I could live
> > with a slight downscale if you insist upon it. Let's see what
> the others,
> > especially James say on this subject.
>
> Well, my downscale was very slight as you can see. It looks like the
> overall opinion tends to agree with your original size anyway, so if we
> go with it, I won't complain. Anyway you could try a first map character
> with this size (submit as soon as you have even one frame ready) and
> discuss it with a real example under the eyes. But either way, I think
> it will make it.

Okeydokey. Now that we have it settled to a certain degree I'll go and get
some real stuff done. I'll get to work straight away.

Oh, and I've done the skeleton east anim (attached). I'm not too happy with
the actual animation. I guess I need to do more research, there must be some
books about animation or stuff. I'll examine those walking Crono Trigger's a
little closer, too...

BEN