adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] (no subject)

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:01:29 +0100

On 11 Mar 2002 18:37:54 +0100 Alexandre Courbot
<address@hidden> wrote:

> > Here's a first shot of a possible new res character. I think he
> > works quite well even in upscaled old res screenschots. Don't be
> > shocked that he's mostly naked, but this has two advantages:
>
> Yeah, he looks good (quite a tall and muscular guy, though ;)).

Just like the average CS student, no? :P

Seriously, I am impressed. If a naked b&w sketch looks that good
already, colored and clothed characters should turn out great!

> The new
> res seems to allow less cartoonish/manga style graphics, and I'm not
> the one to complain about this.

Well, I must admit the old ones where cute :). But I am confident that
the new ones will have their own kind of charme as well.

Maybe we could post some of the sketches to the website once we have a
complete set together. Shouldn't forget to make regular updates, and
those drawings are a good indication for the direction we're heading
with v0.4

Kai