adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] (no subject)

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] (no subject)
Date: 11 Mar 2002 20:40:39 +0100

> > Rhaaaa.... :p It turned out really great! Really, what a good choice we
> > made to increase our resolution!
> >

> Yeah! He looks wickid!
> I'd better make some demo map gfx now....

Excellent idea ;) That way I'll have other stuff to test the map engine
with than my stupid houses :)

> > Anyway, we should soon be able to post a news headline to announce we
> > made it into Georg's column or Linux Magazin! :)
> >

> Where?? I still only get issue #35 of Brave GNU world :(

Nono, issue 36 isn't released yet. Was planned for 8th, but Georg seems
to be a bit late. Must be, that he wanted to try Adonthell and got
addicted. But he said we'd make it "in one of the next issues". I just
hope it's the next one. I can't staand! 8]

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org