adonthell-artwork

RE: [Adonthell-artwork] map gfx design

From: walther-franks
Subject: RE: [Adonthell-artwork] map gfx design
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:58:02 +0100

Yeah, it's great! Just maybe one thing: The two heads spitting water are
really cool, but I don't think they're really dwarfish. Maybe you could
replace them with some stylized dwarf heads? Perhaps you could add some cool
runes too.

I'll send you a scan of what I think of as typical dwarf style and runes
privately. Of course it's all up to you what you do with that, but it might
inspire the one or other thing... :)

BEN