[Adonthell-devel] General impressions

From: Lakin Wecker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] General impressions
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 13:51:59 -0700

Well, I tried compiling and running CVS code with the current game data that
I have(from the last time Kai sent it to me) and couldn't.  I didn't spend
alot of time on it, so I'm not sure if it's my fault or out of date data.

So i will give you my impressions based on when I played it that last time.

Good work guys! I'm excited to see it come so far along from when I first
played the release that allowed you to walk around.  I didn't look much at
the code, but the game was nice.

The text was hard to read for me cause I'm red-green colorblind. (which means
I can't see little bits of red in lots of green).  But that's easily fixable.
Do you plan on letting the user configure the colors of the text?

It took me awhile to figure out that I could scroll back up using the page-up
page-down buttons.  But it was quite nice.  :)

I didn't have it segfault on me while playing, only while saving or loading
and I'm not sure which any more.

But Just wanted to let you know that I thought it was awesome!

Lakin