Re: [Adonthell-devel] General impressions

From: Lakin Wecker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] General impressions
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 09:43:58 -0700

Very nice. Thanks for the info Kai. ;)
Although I must say that I can blame you guys for stealing.  Stealing my
precious time.  Hehehe.  I shoulda known better than to "test" the new colors
when I should be studying for a quiz.  :)  I like the intro, and I LOVE the
music...
Those colors worked much better for me, and I actually took the time to read
what the guard/I was saying at the beginning.. hence I got hooked into the
story, and took more time playing it than I should have.  Oh well.  I'm
getting more and more excited about playing this.  And I hope that I can be
of use to you guys.

I'll try and take a look at the code over the next few weeks, as the only
other thing i really have to do is study for two exams.
(unless I end up with the job i'm trying to get).  Regardless, i'll be going
home for christmas and bringing my laptop with me, so I'll have two and a
half weeks with some time too.

Lakin.

ps. good work, i'm almost tempted to say "screw the quiz". :)