Re: [Adonthell-devel] gimmicks in the game...

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] gimmicks in the game...
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:08:13 +0000

Just some more thoughts on the 'gags' - they could be used to give hints
to the plyer here and there too. All the people at Uni I showed the game
too didn't know what the guards's house was for until I told them.
Perhaps if the player hits space next to the big table when you come in
he could say something like "Looks like this is where the guards live".
Hitting space next to the beds could bring up things like: "Talan's
bed", "Jelom's bed" ...
Talan's chest could perhaps trigger a "Hmmm, Talan's got lods of books
on singing!"

I think you get the idea - apart from a little humour this 'feature'
could be used to observe things on the map and sometimes get useful
hints.
Watcha think?

                -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821