Re: [Adonthell-devel] Outro dialogue complete!

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Outro dialogue complete!
Date: 18 Dec 2001 21:46:19 +0100

Hey,

Sorry for being quiet - I actually hadn't time to look at all the new
stuff (outro dialogue, outro typeover, new map gfxs, etc...) I'll try to
look at all this tomorrow or friday. I've added the fireplace and smoke
in the kitchen a few days ago, for those who haven't noticed :) I'll try
to do the maximum at the beginning of the hollidays (which starts on
saturday here) because I'd like to take advantage of them to concentrate
on my university projects, which are feeling a bit alone since a few
weeks. But well - actually I still will be able to give a hand, so no
need to worry and hurry.

'Soon! :)
Alex.