Re: [Adonthell-devel] Initial Game Data

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Initial Game Data
Date: 26 Jan 2002 11:30:27 +0100

Looks like there is a little problem with the datas. I start the game
from my Waste's Edge directory (with adonthell -g .), and when it comes
to load the data (gamedata_load (0)) I get a 'Error: No such file: .'.

Note that this also happens when I install the game. You should be able
to see it on your boxes too, then.

Must come from the data loading, but I don't really know what exactly...
And I have to work a bit for my exams next week (Monday - Friday, you
won't hear much from me, feel free to release during that time).