Re: [Adonthell-devel] Initial Game Data

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Initial Game Data
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:39:15 +0100 (CET)

On 26 Jan 2002 11:30:27 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote
> Looks like there is a little problem with the datas. I start the game
> from my Waste's Edge directory (with adonthell -g .), and when it comes
> to load the data (gamedata_load (0)) I get a 'Error: No such file: .'.

True. Funny thing is, it does not happen when audio is turned off. That's
why I did not notice it. However, it seems to work just fine despite that
message.

> Must come from the data loading, but I don't really know what exactly...
> And I have to work a bit for my exams next week (Monday - Friday, you
> won't hear much from me, feel free to release during that time).

The same with me. But I'll have a look at this in the evening. And I can
certainly reserve a few hours for Adonthell besides the exams during the
week :).